Sizes: 1.7 oz / 48 g
SPF and hydration in one? We’ll count you in with this award-winning, all‐mineral broad‐spectrum sunscreen that’s formulated without parabens, alcohol, or artificial fragrances .
This anti-aging daily moisturizer is formulated to deliver the power of 5 anti-aging products in one sleek package. Made to correct, protect, conceal, brighten, and hydrate skin with clinically proven results, Intellishade TruPhysical’s formula combines 20 age-defying ingredients with broad-spectrum SPF45 protection for an instant glow
Using Intellishade TruPhysical
- Award-winning, all‐mineral broad‐spectrum sunscreen
- Formulated without parabens, alcohol, or artificial fragrances
- 5 anti-aging products in one sleek package
Sensitive, Mature skin
Vitamin C, Zinc Oxide, Aloe Vera
Pairs Well With
Total Protection Brush-On Shield SPF 50
- THD Ascorbate (Vitamin C): the most potent and stable form of vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone.
- Iron Oxide: a mineral pigment that provides a self-adjusting, universal tint.
- Zinc Oxide: a physical, inorganic mineral that effectively protects against both UVA and UVB rays.
- White Birch Extract, Yeast Extract, and Plankton Extract: enhance the skin and encourage overall skin health.
- Squalane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, and Glycerin: hydrate and soothe skin for a plump and fresh appearance.
- Boron Nitride: a superior mineral that helps the skin appear and feel smoother, diffuses light and absorbs heat.
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Titanium Dioxide 4.4% (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide 14.4% (Sunscreen), Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Thermus Thermophillus Ferment, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Betula Alba (White Birch) Bark Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Plankton Extract, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Squalane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Yeast Extract (Faex), Boron Nitride, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ubiquinone, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Meal Extract, Melanin, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Chlorphenesin, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Magnesium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Magnesium Sulfate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
What people are saying
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We're so glad you asked.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.