Sizes: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
Meet Liquid Gold, more than just your average vitamin C serum—it's a multitasking antioxidant powerhouse. Formulated with pro-collagen ingredients, it brightens, defends against damaging environmental stressors, and minimizes the appearance of premature fine lines and wrinkles. Designed to layer perfectly on top of our Toning Pads for increased efficacy. Unlike traditional water-based options, Liquid Gold is a micro-emulsion with coconut esters for a rich and hydrating feel. All in all, it's like a daily multivitamin for your skin.
Using Liquid Gold
Apply 3-5 drops to your face, neck and chest. Use in the morning and night after your skincare pads and before the rest of your skincare routine. Work into your routine by using three mornings a week on alternating days and gradually increasing to twice daily.
- Boosted with hydrating ingredients to eliminate the need for additional hydrating serums (in most skin types)
- Enhanced efficacy when applied after using Toning Pads
- A must have product in every skincare routine
- Best when used within 3 months after opening for maximum efficacy. Always close the lid tightly after each use to prevent premature oxidation and lengthen the product life span.
Anyone who wants brighter, healthier-looking skin (we bet that’s you!)
L-Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E, Kakadu Plum, Turmeric, White Mulberry
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) 15% - potent antioxidant that improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimizes dark spots and provides UV protection
- Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) - works in conjunction with vitamin C to provide enhanced effectiveness.
- Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract helps skin appear more radiant and even toned.
- Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Extract brightens the skin while enhancing an even skin tone.
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Extract brightens the skin while helping to prevent premature aging and inflammation.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Extract a skin conditioner that improves skin’s radiance.
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Propanediol, Coconut Alkanes, Hydrated Silica, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Reishi) Extract, Morus Alba (White Mulberry) Leaf Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Ethylhexylglycerin. Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Pullulan, Silica, Phenoxyethanol
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.