Sizes: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
Experience the power of our daily defense against skin discoloration, including sunspots, melasma, and post-acne marks. Our formula features a potent combination of clinically proven brightening ingredients that work tirelessly to minimize stubborn dark spots over time. Get ready to embrace a brighter future—yes, we did that on purpose.😉
*Consistency and lifestyle modifications (like minimizing sun exposure) are key when addressing dark spots. To effectively target them, incorporate Brightening Serum into your existing routine as a powerful booster. However, it's important to lay a foundation of healthy skin by starting with the Bare Necessities. Unsure of where to begin? Take our Skin Quiz for personalized guidance. We can help you build a skincare routine that tackles your concerns and promotes a radiant complexion.
Using Brightening Serum
- Reduces the appearance of stubborn dark spots
- Formulated with brightening ingredients that are clinically proven to minimize skin discoloration
- Best results seen when using Liquid Gold, SPF and retinoid daily
All skin types wanting to reduce the appearance of melasma, sun spots, or post-acne marks
Kojic Acid, Arbutin, Azelaic Acid, Bearberry, Licorce Root, Vitamin E, Hyaluronic Acid
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- Kojic Acid: minimizes visible dark spots
- Alpha-Arbutin: provides a more even complexion by minimizing skin discoloration
- Azelaic Acid: provides anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which lessen breakouts and increases skin’s radiance.
- Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract: Antioxidant that brightens skin discoloration.
- Bearberry Leaf Extract: lightening agent that minimizes dark spots
- Licorice Root Extract: brightens and soothes the skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Antioxidant that protects the skin from harmful UV rays and provides anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Minimizes dryness by increasing the skin’s hydration
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Propanediol, Kojic Acid, Pentylene Glycol, Pterocarpus Marsupium Bark Extract, Alpha-arbutin, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Arctostaphylos Uva-ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Azelaic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Lecithin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Sodium Bisulfite, Glycerin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.