Sizes: 1.7 fl oz / 50 mL
Meet the moisturizer of your dreams. Formulated to feel as luxe as a glass of red wine after a long day, our Hydrating Lotion is designed to strengthen and nourish your skin’s moisture barrier, reduce redness, brighten and soothe dull skin.
Using Barefaced Hydrating Lotion
Apply 1-2 pumps on your face, neck and chest after your skincare routine.
Work into your routine by using before SPF in the AM and after retinoid in the PM.
- Helps strengthen and nourish your skin’s moisture barrier
- Reduces redness, while brightening and soothing the skin
- Improves elasticity and texture of the skin
Dull skin, Acne-prone skin, Dry skin, Normal skin, Mature skin, Sensitive skin
Niacinamide, Ceramides, Caffeine, Resveratrol, Peptides
Pairs Well With
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- Niacinamide: Vitamin B3 provides anti-aging benefits while brightening and soothing the skin.
- Caffeine: helps minimize appearance of pores for tighter looking skin
- Ceramide NP, AP: strengthens the skin’s barrier by leveling out the moisture balance
- Resveratrol: Antioxidant that reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Minimizes dryness by increasing the skin’s hydration
- Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2: Increases collagen and elastin which tightens the skin
- Apple Fruit Extract: Antioxidant that reduces the appearance of pores, moisturizes the skin and provides great anti-aging benefits.
- Green Tea Polyphenols: contains antioxidant properties which calm and soothe the skin
- Tocopheryl Acetate: Antioxidant that promotes healthier skin while providing hydration and minimizes wrinkles
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, C12‐15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearic Acid, Niacinamide, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Acetyl Tetrapeptide‐2, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caffeine, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Phytosphingosine, Ceramide AP, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cholesterol, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10‐30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ceramide NP, Ceramide EOP, Cetearyl Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin
What people are saying
We're so glad you asked.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.