Sizes: 60 pads
If you want smooth, fresh, happy skin, Toning Pads were made for you! Formulated with some of our favorite acids, antioxidants and soothing ingredients, every swipe reveals clearer, brighter skin while tackling clogged pores and increasing penetration of your other skincare products, making them more effective.
Already love these? Try our Toning Pads II to take it up a notch!
Using Toning Pads
Apply to your face after cleansing, avoiding the eye area. Use a few times a week or up to twice daily (depending on your skin type) for a healthier-looking complexion! You may notice a slight tingle upon application. Apply serums after.
Work into your routine by: using three mornings a week on alternating days. Then gradually increase frequency as tolerated
- Packed with some of our favorite acids, antioxidants, and calming ingredients
- Tackles clogged pores + uneven skin texture
- Increases penetration of skincare products
Normal skin, Dry skin
Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Succinic Acid, Chamomile, Green Tea, Aloe
Pairs Well With
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- Aloe Barbadensis: succulent plant that provides potent hydration and soothing properties.
- Glycolic Acid 2%: alpha-hydroxy acid that retexturizes and brightens the skin, providing exfoliating benefits while boosting the skin's natural moisture.
- Lactic Acid: alpha-hydroxy acid that provides exfoliating benefits, stimulates cellular renewal for an anti-aging effect, helps rejuvenate the appearance of photoaged skin and serves as a humectant to boost the skin's natural moisture.
- Salicylic Acid: beta-hydroxy acid that improves uneven skin texture, helps unclog pores and promotes exfoliation.
- Mandelic Acid: alpha-hydroxy acid that helps rejuvenate the appearance of photoaged skin by increasing cellular turnover and exfoliating dead skin cells.
- Succinic Acid: provides hydration while restoring the skin's pH and regulating sebum production.
- Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract: a botanical extract that contains antioxidant properties which calm and soothe the skin while promoting cellular turnover.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract: contains antioxidant properties which calm and soothe the skin
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Ethylhexylglycerin, Succinic Acid, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Tocopherol
What people are saying
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We're so glad you asked.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.