Tinted Protection SPF 50+
Sizes: 2 fl oz / 60 mL
Get daily defense against the sun with our carefully-formulated Tinted Protection SPF 50+. Its weightless, mineral-based tint brings a little extra glow to your routine, while broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays helps prevent sun damage and fine lines.
We should also mention that this skincare MVP is made for everyday wear with gentle lactic and hyaluronic acids to add a hydrated feel. It’s suitable for all skin types, even acne and rosacea-prone skin. Amazing, right?
Tinted SPF is anticipated to be back in stock at the end of March.
Using Tinted Protection SPF
To use: apply 2-3 pumps to your face and neck daily and remember to reapply every 2 hours if you are in the sun (more frequently if swimming or exercising).
- Weightless, mineral-based tint
- Protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Made for everyday wear
All skin types
Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic, Caffeine
Tinted Protection SPF 50+:
- Zinc Oxide 14.5% protects against harmful UV rays which in turn helps prevent premature wrinkles and sun damage.
- Octinoxate 7.5% protects against harmful UV rays which in turn helps prevent premature wrinkles and sun damage.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 provides anti-aging benefits while brightening and soothing the skin.
- Lactic Acid - alpha-hydroxy acid that provides exfoliating benefits, stimulates cellular renewal for an anti-aging effect, helps rejuvenate the appearance of photoaged skin and serves as a humectant to boost the skin's natural moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caffeine - helps minimize appearance of pores for tighter looking skin
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Sucrose, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Iron Oxides, Dimethicone, Coconut Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.