The Superior Way to Shave
Meet your secret weapon for achieving flawless oilplaning results. Crafted for sustainability, it offers innovation and functionality for a women’s shaving experience like no other. The Barefaced Facial Razor removes dead skin cells and peach fuzz to instantly soften the skin, while its surgical stainless steel blade offers professional-quality results from home. It's not just a beauty tool; it's a skincare game-changer. Get clearer, brighter skin and your smoothest canvas for makeup application.
How to Use:
- Pull your skin taught and hold the Barefaced Facial Razor at a 45° angle.
- Start with your cheeks and jawline, working your way from your hairline towards the center of your face/nose in light, short downward strokes.
- Wipe off the razor with a clean towel when debris starts to build up on the blade.
- Once this area is exfoliated on both sides, use the same short downward strokes on your upper lip, chin, upper neck, and forehead.
- Wipe the blade with rubbing alcohol after each oilplane to disinfect.
- Each blade has a suggested life span of four uses. We recommend oilplaning weekly and replacing the blade every month.
- Find your 3 month supply of refill blades here.