Sizes: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
One product can't do it all, but we've gotten pretty close! Overachiever is formulated to work in a multitude of ways (seriously, we almost called it "The Kitchen Sink" because it does SO much). Designed to be the next product you add to your routine after the key three (Vitamin C, Retinoid, SPF) to take your routine to the next level AND for the skin minimalist who only wants one serum to do the most. Your new skincare staple for long-term skin health, doing the most so you don’t have to.
Resveratrol, Bakuchiol, Azelaic Acid, Green Tea, Caffeine, Hyaluronic Acid, Peptides
FIVE BENEFITS OF OVERACHIEVER:
- Visibly reduces redness & puffiness
- Targets fine lines and encourages collagen production (a pregnancy safe retinoid alternative or retinoid booster)
- Calms and soothes the skin, minimizing irritation + helping the skin retain moisture
- Minimizes the appearance of pores and improves skin firmness
- Stimulates cellular turnover and enhances the efficacy of your other skincare products to prevent against premature aging and promote long-term skin health
- Bakuchiol (a pregnancy/nursing safe retinoid-alternative) targets fine lines and improves skin texture
- Resveratrol, green tea and caffeine provide exceptional antioxidant protection to prevent premature aging
- Hydrating and soothing ingredients to visibly reduce redness, puffiness and irritation
Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin and to address anti-aging concerns
Resveratrol, Bakuchiol, Azelaic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Peptides, Caffeine
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- Resveratrol: antioxidant that reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation
- Bakuchiol: packed full of anti-aging and soothing benefits and promotes more even skin tone and texture
- Azelaic Acid: provides anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which lessen breakouts and increases skin’s radiance
- Hyaluronic Acid: provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea: contains antioxidant properties which calm and soothe the skin
- Peptides: contains hydrating and soothing properties and encourages the production of collagen to promote firmer looking skin
- Caffeine: helps minimize appearance of pores for tighter looking skin
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Bisabolol, Azelaic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharide Isomerate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Caffeine, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Lactate, Pullulan, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.