Sizes: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
One product can’t do it all, but we’ve gotten pretty close! Meet our versatile skin booster, Overachiever! This 10-in-1 serum serves as serves as both a retinoid booster or an alternative making it ideal for all, including expectant mothers, thanks to its star ingredient bakuchiol. This pro-collagen component firms and strengthens the skin, helps calm the look of visible skin redness and sensitized reactions, plus minimizes the appearance of pores and fine lines.
Whether you're a skincare enthusiast looking to level up your routine or a skin minimalist seeking a single serum that does the most so you can do less, Overachiever is the answer.
Apply 1-3 pumps to face, neck and chest twice daily following Liquid Gold. Recommended to layer after Brightening Serum. Do not use as part of your PM routine if using RetinAL Skin Therapy at night.
Overachiever is formulated to tackle a multitude of skin concerns and is designed to be the next addition to your routine beyond The Bare Necessities (a vitamin C, retinoid, SPF, and exfoliant).
- Bakuchiol targets fine lines + encourages collagen production (i.e a pregnancy-friendly retinoid alternative!)
- Resveratrol, green tea and caffeine provide exceptional antioxidant protection to prevent premature aging
- Hydrating and soothing ingredients to visibly reduce redness, puffiness and irritation
Ideal for all skin types, including sensitive skin and to address anti-aging concerns
Resveratrol, Bakuchiol, Azelaic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Peptides, Caffeine
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- Resveratrol: antioxidant that reduces inflammation, swelling and irritation
- Bakuchiol: packed full of anti-aging and soothing benefits and promotes more even skin tone and texture
- Azelaic Acid: provides anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties which lessen breakouts and increases skin’s radiance
- Hyaluronic Acid: provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea: contains antioxidant properties which calm and soothe the skin
- Peptides: contains hydrating and soothing properties and encourages the production of collagen to promote firmer looking skin
- Caffeine: helps minimize appearance of pores for tighter looking skin
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Resveratrol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Bakuchiol, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Bisabolol, Azelaic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Saccharide Isomerate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Lecithin, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Caffeine, Sodium Bisulfite, Sodium Lactate, Pullulan, Sodium PCA, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Sclerotium Gum, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Citrate
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.