RetinAL Skin (RST)
Sizes: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
Stronger than retinol, but much better tolerated. We refused to compromise when selecting a potent yet gentle solution for your daily retinoid needs. RetinAL (retinaldehyde) emerged as the clear choice, surpassing all retinols in strength while maintaining exceptional tolerance on the skin with less dryness and irritation. With its impressive effectiveness, working approximately 11 times faster and up to 20 times more potent than retinol, it's a must-have in your skincare arsenal. We prioritize efficacy and rest assured, when it comes to delivering the results you deserve, we never settle.
Five Benefits of RetinAL Skin (RST):
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles by increasing collagen production
- Improves skin tone + texture for smoother, firmer looking skin
- Aids in fading sun spots + smoothing out rough patches on the skin
- Increases cellular turnover, which can minimize breakouts
- Stimulates production of new blood vessels on the skin, which improves the color of the skin
*Not recommended if pregnant.
Using RetinAL Skin Therapy
At night, apply 1-3 pumps to your face, neck, and chest before any moisturizer and/or facial oil.
Work into your routine by using three nights a week on alternating days and gradually increasing to 5-7 nights per week.
- Increases collagen production for firmer looking skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines + wrinkles
- Improves skin tone + texture
- Added bakuchiol complements retinal to reduce sensitivity + allow retinal to work longer/more effectively
Ideal for all skin types - even sensitive + rosacea-prone skin
Retinaldehyde, Bakuchiol, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Argan Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- 0.1% Retinaldehyde: anti-aging
- 0.5% Bakuchiol: anti-aging
- Shea Butter: moisturizing + soothing
- Jojoba Oil: moisturizing, antioxidant
- Argan Oil: moisturizing, antioxidant
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate: antioxidant, brightening
- Bisabolol: moisturizing + soothing - a chamomile extract that soothes redness and irritation
Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Bisabolol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Bakuchiol, Retinal, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Water (Aqua)
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.