Glow Peel Pads
Sizes: 60 pads
Glow Peel Pads offer a weekly at-home treatment for deep exfoliation. Formulated with our highest concentration of exfoliating acids, they remove dead skin cells, hydrate, reduce breakouts, and improve skin tone and texture, while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Jordan's Tip: Use Glow Peel Pads twice weekly for deep exfoliation on the face, and daily on the body to smooth rough, bumpy skin.
*Not recommended if pregnant.
Using Barefaced Glow Peel Pads
Apply in the morning or night, directly after cleansing. You might notice a light tingle — that is expected in some skin types! While the skin is still damp, follow up with Liquid Gold and then remainder of your routine (just avoid applying a retinoid directly after).
Body: apply in the morning or at night directly after cleansing. Follow with a body moisturizer. If treating rough/bumpy skin use daily on the body. It can take 8-12 weeks to begin to see improvement.
Work into your routine by: starting once a week in place of Toning Pads, then gradually increasing to 1-3 times a week. If you use retinoids at night, wait until the morning to apply your peel or skip your retinoid that night. If peeling or dryness starts to occur, stick to one treatment per week. First time users: rinse off after 5 minutes with cool water and see how your skin feels the next few days before leaving on all day or overnight.
- Easy, at-home chemical peel
- Increases penetration of your skincare products
- Works to help smooth rough or bumpy skin any where on the body
Dull, Dry, Normal, Oily, Mature, Blemish-prone skin types
Glycolic Acid, Squalane, Succinic Acid, Menthol
Formulated without parabens, fragrance, phthalates, sulfates, artificial dyes, mineral oil, formaldehyde donors.
- 15% Glycolic Acid: alpha-hydroxy acid that re-texturizes and brightens the skin, providing exfoliating benefits while boosting the skin's natural moisture.
- Squalane: mega-hydrator & acts as a barrier to keep moisture locked in.
- Succinic Acid: provides hydration while restoring the skin's pH and regulating sebum production.
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate): works in conjunction with vitamin c to provide enhance effectiveness.
- Menthol: calms and soothes the skin.
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A Palmitate): antioxidant that increases collagen in the skin, promotes a healthy dermis and more supple skin.
- Ubiquinone: antioxidant that protects the skin from UV rays and promotes collagen and elastin.
Water (Aqua), Glycolic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Hamamelis Virginiana Water, Squalane, Succinic Acid, Phospholipids, Menthol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, EDTA
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.