Sheer Protection SPF 50+
Sizes: 2 fl oz / 60 mL
Get daily defense against the sun with our carefully-formulated Sheer Protection SPF 50+. Weightless yet hydrating, this broad-spectrum mineral-based sunscreen provides protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays, helping prevent sun damage and fine lines.
We should also mention that this skincare MVP is made for everyday wear with gentle lactic and hyaluronic acids to add a hydrated feel. It’s suitable for all skin types, even acne and rosacea-prone skin. Amazing, right?
Using Sheer Protection SPF
- Weightless, mineral-based and leaves no cast behind
- Protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Made for everyday wear
All skin types
Zinc Oxide, Octinoxate, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Caffeine
Sheer Protection SPF 50+:
- Zinc Oxide 14.5% protects against harmful UV rays which in turn helps prevent premature wrinkles and sun damage.
- Octinoxate 7.5% protects against harmful UV rays which in turn helps prevent premature wrinkles and sun damage.
- Niacinamide - Vitamin B3 provides anti-aging benefits while brightening and soothing the skin.
- Lactic Acid - alpha-hydroxy acid that provides exfoliating benefits, stimulates cellular renewal for an anti-aging effect, helps rejuvenate the appearance of photoaged skin and serves as a humectant to boost the skin's natural moisture.
- Hyaluronic Acid provides intense hydration and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caffeine helps minimize the appearance of pores for tighter looking skin.
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Niacinamide, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyisobutene, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lactic Acid, Panthenol, Sucrose, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone, Coconut Ether, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloydimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate
All ingredient percentages are considered pregnancy/nursing safe by The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, however, we always recommend consulting with your OB prior to usage.
When you use the right products for your skin type, you’ll see long-term benefits and a lifetime of healthy skin. You just need a plan that makes sense for your skincare needs. That’s where we come in. Every clinically proven product we create is formulated with active ingredients that help you simplify your routine and amplify your results, so your skin can feel its brightest and healthiest yet.
We can help with that! To get started, we recommend taking our skin quiz, which you can find here. The skin care quiz will guide you to the best products for your skin type.
Barefaced, and all of the other lines we carry, are considered “medical-grade” skincare (although that’s not a regulated term). Our products are formulated to be results-driven, and they’re developed by medical professionals, master formulators and expert chemists to induce change in the skin at the cellular level.
Yes, all of the products we stock are cruelty-free.